Ritz-Craft manufactured modular homes, via Connecticut Valley Homes, provide more options and less chaos than ever imagined. If that's not enough reason to explore this homebuilding option then maybe the following modular home advantages will win you over:
- Your home is built in a climate controlled environment eliminating the possible defects caused by weather. All in all, you end up with a better quality product.
- Consistent quality is not optional as many modular home manufacturers, such as Ritz-Craft, provide steady careers for experienced, skilled and highly trained employees.
- Quality control inspections mean that every home has it's own "traveler document" that provides a checklist for every task that must be performed. Every task must be signed off on by three people: the person who performed the task, that person's supervisor and the quality control inspector.
- These homes have superior strengths compared to those homes that are not modulars. How? They are built with more fasteners and framing to withstand transportation.
- Time is saved and the house is available sooner since both the home construction and building site preparation are completed at the same time.
- Modular homes allow for cost savings. Materials are bought in bulk at low cost, interest is saved on construction loans due to a lower time requirement and the house arrives to the building site 80-95% complete lowering the cost of on-site theft, vandalism and damaged materials.
- These homes are custom! Computer Aided Drafting allows for this to be possible. If you have a specific vision, create it!
- The Ritz-Craft modular home manufacturer is an Energy Star partner. They are proud to stamp your home with a logo that stands for energy efficient building methods and materials.
- Every Ritz-Craft home comes with a full, one-year limited warranty and a 10-year structural warranty. Also, the materials used to build the home, along with appliances, are covered by separate manufacturer warranties.
Feeling intrigued and want to learn more? Contact Connecticut Valley Homes!